Registration for the PUBG Open League is now open
Sign up to compete in the PUBG Open League, where the best two teams from each region advance to the PUBG Contenders League and the next 6 teams participate in the PCL Promotion Tournament.
The qualifiers will be held in three regions of PEL: Europe East, Europe West, and the Middle East and Africa. Please note that you must be 18 years or older in order to participate in the PEL qualifiers. All participants will be divided into groups of 16 teams and play few stages. In each stage, top 8 teams from each group will advance further and the remaining 8 teams will be eliminated until the winners in each region are defined.
The registration for the PUBG Open League qualifiers is available on the following the links:
- 2nd of February - 24th of March - Europe: West
- 2nd of February - 24th of March - Europe: East
- 2nd of February - 24th of March - Africa and the Middle East
The top two teams from each region will advance to the PUBG Contenders League, and the next 12 teams will participate in the PCL Promotion Tournament, including teams that can come through Wild Card tournament:
- Europe West - 5 teams (4 of which may advance through Wild Card)
- Europe East - 4 teams (3 of which may advance through Wild Card)
- The Middle East and Africa - 3 team (2 of which may advance through Wild Card)
Follow StarLadder PUBG on Twitter to receive up-to-date news about the PUBG Open League.